I was born in 1978 in Berlin where I grew up and still live today together with my husband and my two children. I myself have experienced many facets of the spectrum of relationship life: from being head over heels in love, flying high to cloud nine and getting married, to quarrels, separation and lovesickness, falling in love again, and more. Ups and downs every relationship includes, as women and men experience each day. Of course, every person gains his own experiences. However, my personal experiences help me understand my clients better and support them genuinely and empathically on their way out of the relationship crisis.
Education and career
- • Psychology study in Berlin and Potsdam plus social pedagogy study in Berlin and London
- • Training as a couple therapist
- • Certified behavioral and communication trainer
- From 2004 to the founding of my relationship counseling practice active as a coach and counselor at various institutions in Berlin
- • Since 2007 permanent member of the honorary team of the Berlin Krisendienst to offer help on the phone and on-site in crisis and emergency situations